|| Using a length of chain, create your own crocheted “Cha-Cha” bracelet. It can be as lightweight or as full as you like!
|$50.00 - SPECIAL!! $25.00 with purchase of materials at store!
Skill Level:Confident Beginner at Beading; Basic Crochet knowledge a MUST (slip stitch)
Duration: Approx. 3 Hours
Maximum # of Students: 4 Students
To make the bracelet as shown:
- A length of chain long enough to fit your wrist (links should be ¼” – ½” in length)
- 1 tube - Size 11 seed beads
- 1 tube - Size 8 seed beads
- EITHER open jump rings OR wire to wire-wrap the toggle to the chain.
- Six different accent beads; one for each loop on the chain (i.e., if your chain has 12 loops, you’ll need 12 of accent bead “A”, 12 of accent bead “B”, etc., through accent bead “F.”
- Big-Eye needle
- Crochet hook
- 1 Spool of Fine Super Lon, Micro C-Lon, Jeans Stitch, or Pearl Cotton #20
- Bead Mat
- Super Glue
- Appropriate tools for the jump rings/wire wrapping